- Suitable for ages 4+
- A4 size (21 x 29.7cm)
- Pink matt laminate gold foiled hardcover
- Child-safe plastic binding coils
- 100 single-sided total pages 120gsm
- 12 blank lined pages for notes
- 7 pencil control/handwriting trace sheets
- 78 black and white illustrated alphabet colouring pages
- Illustrated alphabet with positive and encouraging story scenes and words
- 1 illustrated characters sticker sheet
- White gloss acrylic keepsake storage box
- Sponsored Staedtler ® Design Journey 72 Colouring Pencil set featuring Staedtler's 'People of the World' Noris ® colouring pencils, a range of 12 skin shade colours specifically for colouring people of different nationalities. The 72 multi-coloured pencils are made of highly pigmented easy to mix soft lead, housed in the classic hexagonal shape, made from pefc-certified wood from sustainably managed forests.
Children's A4 Alphabet Colouring & Learning Notebook with Staedtler ® Design Journey 72 Colouring pencil set.
An inspiring keepsake that is both a children's colouring book and notebook. Primarily designed for colouring, this fun and unique notebook includes handwriting trace sheets to practice pencil control, an illustrated alphabet of positive and empowering words to stimulate a healthy mind, an illustrated sticker sheet and cute plain note pages for your child to jot down their ideas and doodles.
The illustrated characters and scenes for colouring are inclusive and unique, designed specifically to inspire young children to appreciate and love themselves whatever their complexion and features. Beautifully accompanied by Staedtler's 72 piece colouring set which includes the renowned 'People of the World' Noris® colouring pencils, a range of 12 skin shade colours specifically for coloring people of different nationalities. To help protect the notebook and keep all the pencils tidy, the notebook comes housed in a white acrylic keepsake box for storage.
This notebook is a fun way for your child to learn, improve, and empower themself as they colour in and also take time to encourage positive thoughts while they colour.