- A5 size (21 x 14.8cm)
- Soft-touch laminate illustrated hardcover
- 146 total pages
- 116 blank lined pages 170gsm
- 10 plain note pages 170gsm
- Gold sturdy wire-o binding
- Gold foil cover detail
- Gold corner protectors
- Gold coloured elastic closure
- 10 line art illustrated conscious colouring pages
- 4 full colour quoted divider pages with the word 'Believe' in 4 African dialects
- 4 pink gloss divider pages with gold foil
- 2 Ariane Illustration illustrated pages
The first of the Believe Collection A5 Notebooks features the Aamina illustration on a soft-touch laminate cover. A simple notebook designed for notetaking, journaling, or planning with a chic touch.
The 'Believe' collection is themed to serve as a gentle reminder through quotes and words that believing in yourself empowers your actions. To emphasize this, divider pages are gold-foiled with the word 'Believe' or 'Believe in' in 4 different African dialects (Lingala, Shona, Igbo, and Somali.)
This notebook also gives you considerable space to journal your thoughts, plans, and ideas on pretty note pages and features a special section where you can colour while practicing mindfulness with the conscious colouring pages. There are 5 different illustrated line art designs that are designed especially for adults to colour or fill in to help you refocus your thoughts as you draw, especially in times when your mind is clouded but can't find specific words to express.
This notebook is a great way to jot down your life necessities and also take time to untie any 'knotted' thoughts in your mind while you colour.